Mittwoch, 1. September 2010

Inauspicous start / Lahmer Beginn

Yes, this is the first of September and I need to put something up today or I may wear my self-stitched items to the end of the month and noone will know it. So here goes:

Ja, dies ist der 1. September und wenn ich heute nicht anfange, zu bloggen, wann denn dann. Also los:


You see McCall's 5656, and a pair of wristwarmers. You can guess at a t-shirt. You will have to believe one of my standard knickers (I shall attempt to give them some more digital reality during the month).
Plus a bought cashmere t-shirt and tights.

Man sieht McCalls 5656 und ein paar Pulswärmer. Erraten kann man ein t-shirt und meine Standard-U-Hose muss man mir einfach glauben (die bekommen einen gesonderten Eintrag). Gekauft: Ein Cashmere T-Shirt und Strumpfhosen.


The dress is for covering my nighties (all self-stitched simple t-shirt like things) when receiving parcels or going on quick shopping expeditions on my off days. It is a somewhat sheer linen, underlined with a lovely dark brown lawn, but I don't like myself in it, makes me unneccessarily big, I think. It can only get better?

Das Kleid dient zum Verdecken meiner Nachthemden (alles simple t-shirt-artige Angelegenheiten), wenn ich Pakete bekomme oder für Mini Einkaufsexpeditionen an freien Tagen. Ein etwas durchsichtes Leinen mit einem wundervollen dunkelbraunen Batist unterfütter, aber ich gefalle mir darin nicht wirklich, es macht mich unnötig breit, finde ich. Kann nicht schlimmer werden?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen